Paradox WoW Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Applications » Accepted Applications » Arty's Admin Aplication
Arty's Admin Aplication
Articus43Date: Monday, 2008-12-08, 4:29 AM | Message # 1
Paradox Admin; Scripter
Group: Administrators
Since smash won't get on vent so I can speak with him I put write out my application to become an Admin here like I told him prior to registration. For my format I just used the requirements for Admins and added some stuff.

1. Must be at least 16 years of age. Exceptions can be made, but not likely. You must prove yourself to the Head Admins.
2. Must have an extensive knowledge of Paradox WoW's PvP, PvE, and RP styles.
3. Must respect everyone as an equal. You are not a god, you are still human (or a bot).
4. Must give the very first sentence of this form at the end of your application. If not, you not be accepted.
5. Must be able to carry out tasks given out by the Head Admins. This does not mean giving the task to a GM.
6. Must be active in either Forums or on the server itself. We respect family and life exceptions as they come first.
\

1. I am 28 years of age soon to be 29 on May 1st of 2009.
2. I may have just joined but I did my research and have the general knowledge of it. Further knowledge will increase when I experience it myself.
3. I completely go with this. Smash knows that I stand for equal punishment and respect, even if I am just messing around everyone has their feelings. That doesn't mean I will treat a cracker, yes a cracker.. not a hacker. hackers are builders, creators.. crackers are the ones who steal your shit, the same as a regular player or a petafile to a little boy. You rape kids I do not care about your rights anymore.
4. [See end of Application]
5. I would never. I complete projects given to me.. but if time limits are given they need to be fair and adjustable to things happening in my life..family death, sickness, etc..
6. I would try to be as forum active as but I work overtime a lot to make up for my absence of not having any work so there will be times I cannot be on. Same goes for server to.
[ Must be at least 16 years of age. Exceptions can be made, but not likely. You must prove yourself to the Head Admins.]

First and Only Rule of Punishement

Do not unleash judgment unto those that is unequal to what you can not judge upon yourself.
-Me

SmashnCrashDate: Monday, 2008-12-08, 7:09 AM | Message # 2
Head Admin; Item Dev.
i know what you can do... ive worked with you before...

Final Decision: Accepted.

Articus43Date: Monday, 2008-12-08, 8:08 AM | Message # 3
Paradox Admin; Scripter
Thanks..sorry I couldn't catch you on..fell asleep :P

First and Only Rule of Punishement

Do not unleash judgment unto those that is unequal to what you can not judge upon yourself.
-Me

Message edited by Articus43 - Monday, 2008-12-08, 8:09 AM

Forum » Applications » Accepted Applications » Arty's Admin Aplication
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Make a free website with uCoz