[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Applications » Accepted Applications » Gm app
Gm app
kabanos99Date: Sunday, 2008-12-07, 3:56 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Requirements of a GM:

1. Must be at least 14 years of age. Exceptions can be made, but not likely. You must prove yourself to the Head Admins.
2. Must have an extensive knowledge of Paradox WoW's PvP, PvE, and RP styles.
3. Must respect everyone as an equal. You are not a god, you are still human (or a bot).
4. Must give the very first sentence of this form at the end of your application. If not, you not be accepted.
5. Must be able to carry out tasks given out by the Head Admins. This does not mean asking the Admins for help.
6. Must be active in either Forums or on the server itself. We respect family and life exceptions as they come first.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
=-=- =-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=
REDXDRAGON app
=-=-=-=-==-=-=-==--=-=-

Hi all my name is abdallah in game redxdragon i live in Egypt i am about 16 years old cause only few months when i hit 16 yay me lol =D I have been playing wow for about 3 years, i have alot of experience in being a GM from past servers. I play alot of wow in my free time which is alot BTW lol, love to help other players if they are in need of help.

GM experience:

I know familiar with alot of server repacks e.g.Antrix(Ascent), ArcEmu and some magos but not alot.
I have been a GM and once an admin on shadderd wow and on other servers i know alot of commands i have about 1 years experience of being a Gm i am still learning on how to use the DB.

Gm knowledge

Okay i dont know where to start on my GM knowlage;
1.I know how to open tickets
2.know how to spawn Npcs and objects
3.know how to teleport bugged players
4.how to add item to vendor
5.i know how to teach spells, mod level , mod size, change display id, i know how to mount a creature, how to mod Hp and mana etc..
6. I know how to kick, ban, Ip ban players (which would be done in extream measures)
As in GM gnowledge i know alot of commands but i dont want to bore your with them so i hope you trust me that i know alot more commands other than these.

Database knowledge

As in DB stuff if u require it from me i know how to use MYSQL but i dont expect that ull let me use it, i wouldnt use it becuase i am not so good at it but i could understand how stuff work.
C++, LUA etc... stuff like that i dont understand #@%@ in them lol
Umm as in creating stuff i am good at e.g. armor sets, wepons etc...
But i dont think you need it becuase usually protoss or domo would create them.
I am good in creating obstacle courses, becuase firstly i enjoy making them and i have alot of experience in making them.

Umm i am learing how to use DB from some sites but i dont think ill be good at it for sometime soon.

Added (2008-12-07, 3:52 Pm)
---------------------------------------------

Added (2008-12-07, 3:55 Pm)
=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
-=-=-=-== -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Must be at least 14 years of age. Exceptions can be made, but not likely. You must prove yourself to the Head Admins.
Yes i am 15 and three quarters =D

Must have an extensive knowledge of Paradox WoW's PvP, PvE, and RP styles.

Umm i dont know extensive knowledge to paradox wow because its only been out for about a few days.

Must respect everyone as an equal. You are not a god, you are still human (or a bot).

Of course i am not better than anybody just because i am a GM, what a GM is supposed to be is law enforcement helping and making sure players obey the rules you clearly stated for them.

Must be able to carry out tasks given out by the Head Admins. This does not mean asking the Admins for help.

Umm with all do respect i don't think this question is really relevant because you guys wouldn't choose a GM who doesn't have enough GM knowledge. And to answer they question No i will never ask Admins for help if i don't really need it.

Must be active in either Forums or on the server itself. We respect family and life exceptions as they come first.

I am always active ingame and on forums, i am more active ingame because i have fun helping other players if their are any online or completing the tasks i have been given by Head Admins, that doesn't exclude the fact that i must log on the forums regularly to check for any server updates =D.

-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=--=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
= -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Thank you for taking from your time in reading my app, i hope you didn't get bored because i tried to make as fun reading as possible adding all the different colors not trying to repeat my self =D

Thanks again Redxdragon :D
kabanos99@hotmail.com

Added (2008-12-07, 3:56 Pm)
sorry guys i had to cut it in half and post and then add other half because it said message was to long biggrin

Message edited by kabanos99 - Sunday, 2008-12-07, 3:54 PM

SmashnCrashDate: Sunday, 2008-12-07, 11:10 PM | Message # 2
Head Admin; Item Dev.
Group: Administrators
Good app.; the format, shows organization skills.

As for the "carrying out tasks given by a Head Admin" we have that so when we need assistance or a second opinion. its really just for making our lives easier.

My Final Decision: Accepted. your account with be upgraded to GM soon. (or later, i dont have DB access)l

kabanos99Date: Monday, 2008-12-08, 3:08 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Thanks biggrin

kabanos99Date: Monday, 2008-12-08, 3:21 PM | Message # 4
Generalissimo
oh BTW last night i had a problem logging on server i think its realm list not sure what it is neither me or domo could work it.. can you help ? biggrin
nvm got it working at last had to fix something in my wow folder which was causing this to happen =D

Message edited by kabanos99 - Tuesday, 2008-12-09, 5:51 AM

Forum » Applications » Accepted Applications » Gm app
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Make a free website with uCoz