Admin Applications are no longer accepted, try for GM
As an Admin of Paradox WoW, you intend to help players, staff, and forum moderators with anything they may need. You do not have to know all the answers, but you need to respect the community. We will not hand out this title easily. You must be very knowledgeable on how Paradox WoW operates. Asking questions is fine, but you need to know most of everything that goes on around the server. As a Admin of Paradox WoW, you will not, by any means, abuse powers given to you by the Head Admins. Your title of Admin does not mean, "What I say goes." You may use your powers to keep order within the community, but nothing else. You are just another person in this community, only you are given special privileges. We expect only the best from our admins as well as our entire staff.
Requirements for Admins:
1. Must be at least 16 years of age. Exceptions can be made, but not likely. You must prove yourself to the Head Admins.
2. Must have an extensive knowledge of Paradox WoW's PvP, PvE, and RP styles.
3. Must respect everyone as an equal. You are not a god, you are still human (or a bot).
4. Must give the very first sentence of this form at the end of your application. If not, you not be accepted.
5. Must be able to carry out tasks given out by the Head Admins. This does not mean giving the task to a GM.
6. Must be active in either Forums or on the server itself. We respect family and life exceptions as they come first.
We expect only the best from you. Make sure you go through the "Requirements for Admins" section above.