1. As mentioned in my GM/Forum Mod app, I am 18 turning 19 soonish.
2. I'm learning as I go along, seems easy enough to understand at the moment though.
3. I'mm pretty sure this will be easy enough.
4. Look at the bottom of this post
5. Fair enough, GMs have a job already, they don't need to pick the slack from admins (Not that the admins are slacking :D)
6. As you have seen this is already happening, I've already racked up over 10 hours on the server in half a week and I check the forums at least 5 times a day (yeah it's sad but oh well).
-Communication wont be a problem, I have ventrilo, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo, AIM, Hamachi and for other needs, Team Viewer (still getting used to it, happy with it so far though). I'll always be using atleast one of those.
I'm a fair person. If someone is breaking the rules, I'll give them one warning. If someone needs help with something, If it's not against the rules, I will help.
As for DB access (if it's part of the job), If required I can help with that, I know a fair bit of SQL (teaching myself) and I can make custom mobs, NPCs, items, quests and more (thats without cheating and using a program too). I know many ingame commands and can use them to not only benefit the server but the community around it too.
As an Admin of Paradox WoW, I intend to help players, staff, and forum moderators with anything they may need. I do not have to know all the answers, but I need to respect the community. We will not hand out this title easily. I must be very knowledgeable on how Paradox WoW operates. Asking questions is fine, but I need to know most of everything that goes on around the server. As a Admin of Paradox WoW, I will not, by any means, abuse powers given to I by the Head Admins. my title of Admin does not mean, "What I say goes." I may use my powers to keep order within the community, but nothing else. I am just another person in this community, only I am given special privileges. We expect only the best from our admins as well as our entire staff.