Requirements for GM's:
1. Must be at least 14 years of age. Exceptions can be made, but not likely. You must prove yourself to the Head Admins.
2. Must have an extensive knowledge of Paradox WoW's PvP, PvE, and RP styles.
3. Must respect everyone as an equal. You are not a god, you are still human (or a bot).
4. Must give the very first sentence of this form at the end of your application. If not, you not be accepted.
5. Must be able to carry out tasks given out by the Head Admins. This does not mean asking the Admins for help.
6. Must be active in either Forums or on the server itself. We respect family and life exceptions as they come first.
1. I am 14 years old.
2. I do understand most of the PvE, PvP, and RP styles of play, and since this is a fairly new server, I will learn them even more soon!
3. I will respect everyone equal, I realize I am not a machine (maybe :P) and yes, i'm pretty sure i'm human! :]
5. I can carry out tasks issued to my by the Head-Admins, and I am very good at listening/following instructions!
6. I will be as active in the fourms and the server as much as possible, on some nights I have wrestling, but I am usually home and playing for a long time.
Now for my twist of things!
A little about myself:
My name is Alex, I am 14 and love to play WoW. I am a great listener and I understand/speak fluent English! :P
I am a straight A student who is active in Football and I manage the JV and Varsity wrestling team, GO TIGERS! :]
I enjoy riding 4-wheelers and playing WoW. I have been playing WoW for about 4 years!
1. Your best friend joins the server, What do you do?
I treat him as an equal to all other players, and I don't give him special treatment.
2. A player is advertising another server, What do you do?
I would firstly ask him to stop, if he gave me attitude or contined on, I would kick, if he came back and continued, I would ban him.
3. A boss is on 3% health but then bugs and wont loose any health, What do you do?
I would most likely kill it for them, and then mention to the Owner that it was bugged.
4. Everyone wont stop /w you, What do you do?
Wouldn't matter to me, I always have my Game Master tags on.
What should I be doing has Head GM?
Custom events, and making items,
along with helping people with fourm and tech support,
and the numerous amouns of tickets we recieve
Thank you for reading my application. I hope to hear from you soon.
As a GM of Paradox WoW, you intend to help players, staff, and forum moderators with anything they may need.