Requirements for GM's:
1. Must be at least 14 years of age. Exceptions can be made, but not likely. You must prove yourself to the Head Admins.
2. Must have an extensive knowledge of Paradox WoW's PvP, PvE, and RP styles.
3. Must respect everyone as an equal. You are not a god, you are still human (or a bot).
4. Must give the very first sentence of this form at the end of your application. If not, you not be accepted.
5. Must be able to carry out tasks given out by the Head Admins. This does not mean asking the Admins for help.
6. Must be active in either Forums or on the server itself. We respect family and life exceptions as they come first.
1: Yup, I'm 18, nearly 19
2: Not exactly! I can learn though rather fast if needed. Rules are things easily remembered.
3: Ofcourse, I'm quite a good player (modesty? haha), I respect the rules and other players. I know that I am not allowed to give freebies and all of that. Thats for the admins to deicde.
5: Sure can, I'll do anything asked so long as it doesn't cause me harm in real life.
6: I'm like a magnet (one of those curvey ones), give me a forum and a server and I'm stuck to them.
A little about me:
My name is Sam first of all, I live in New Zealand (GMT+12) so I can be GMing (is that a word?) at unique hours of the day, or night depending on where people are. I have extensive knowledge of mangos/ascent/antrix/arc-emu commands, database entries and mob creation. I'll be on quite a lot during summer (well I'm in the sothern hemisphere so it's summer here) because I don't have school anymore *yay* and I'm not going to university until March. This means my time from 8am to 8pm my time will be dedicated to the server unless I have let you guys know otherwise.
Code of Compliance (as requested)
As a GM of Paradox WoW, I intend to help players, staff, and forum moderators with anything they may need. I do not have to know all the answers, but I need to respect the community. We will not hand out this title easily. You must be very knowledgeable on how Paradox WoW operates. Asking questions is fine, but I will need to know most of everything that goes on around the server. As a GM of Paradox WoW, I will not, by any means, abuse powers given to you by the Head Admins. Your title of GM does not mean, "What I say goes." I can use powers to keep order within the community, but nothing else. I'm just another person in this community, only I are given special privileges. We expect only the best from our GM's as well as our entire staff.
That's all I can think of for now, if you have any enquiries into my capabilities, feel free to email me or IM me through ICQ or msn.