As a Developer of Paradox WoW, you intend to create scripts, NPCs, and fix bugs. You do not have to know all the answers, but you need to be able to create custom work. We will not hand out this title easily. You must be very knowledgeable on how Paradox WoW operates. Asking questions is fine, but you need to know most of everything that goes on around the server. As a developer of Paradox WoW, you will not, by any means, abuse powers given to you by the Head Admins. Your title of developer does not mean, "What I say goes." You may use your powers to keep order within the community, but nothing else. You are just another person in this community, only you are given special privileges. We expect only the best from our developers as well as our entire staff.
Requirements for Developers:
1. Must be at least 14 years of age. Exceptions can be made, but not likely. You must prove yourself to the Head Admins.
2. Must have an extensive knowledge of Paradox WoW's PvP, PvE, and RP styles.
3. Must respect everyone as an equal. You are not a god, you are still human (or a bot).
4. Must give the very first sentence of this form at the end of your application. If not, you not be accepted.
5. Must be able to carry out requests given by the Head Admins or the Admins.
6. Must be active in either Forums or on the server itself. We respect family and life exceptions as they come first.
7. Must show previous work. This includes scripts and/or SQL files.
We expect only the best from you. Make sure you go through the "Requirements for Developers" section above.